Double Masters simulations run on the most popular web browsers for both the Windows and macOS platforms. All simulations have been tested on the following browsers:
- Microsoft Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 8 using Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 7 using Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- macOS X v10.9 or later using Safari 7 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
Double Masters simulations are currently not available for the Apple iPad®, iPhone®, or Android® platforms.
Browser Configuration Considerations
- The Adobe® Flash Player 11.0 or greater must be installed
- Cookies must be enabled
- Depending on your security settings, popup windows may need to be enabled for the doublemasters.com site
Double Masters simulations are delivered using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model and are hosted in the cloud, so there is no software to download or manage. Our site is monitored 24 X 7 to ensure maximum uptime and reliability.
Simulations are offered via the web on demand, and can be run whenever convenient. Users can suspend their session at any time and return later to complete the simulation.