Double Masters can customize simulations to match your organization's unique requirements. Simulations can be constructed for any industry related to project management, provided that a relevant industry subject matter expert is available and willing to be part of the development process.
A typical development cycle consists of:
- Initial client interviews to establish a Project Charter
- Iterative research and discovery to refine the simulation topic and user interaction goals, resulting in a comprehensive Project Scope Statement
- Constant review and refinement to maximize client satisfaction as the simulation evolves towards a working prototype
- Fine tuning based on user test cycle results and additional client commentary
- Active participation during the final deployment process and project closure
- Long term support and maintenance services available as required
Hosting the Simulation
Hosting is provided by Double Masters using either doublemasters.com, or on a site branded to suit your marketing requirements. The Double Masters simulation platform offers high performance and reliability, and substantial scalability as it is deployed on the Liquid Web™ Cloud platform.
For simulations hosted on a proprietary site, Double Masters will work directly with your IT staff to ensure the deployment of your custom simulation runs smoothly.
View some of the sample custom work Double Masters has produced. In this sample, you will see scenes from the Alaskan Recovery Series, an interactive documentary-style that put the user in the middle of a deep sea expedition project. The user must discover the origins of an ancient artifact found on the Aleutian sea floor and manage the expedition to recover those artifacts.